Manufacturer of Injection Pumps & Injection Hand Pumps. Our product range also comprises of Pumping System, Industrial Injection Packers and Grouting Tools.
Item Code: MI-100
We offer Injection Hand Pumps, which is manufactured using high grade stainless steel and alloy. These pumps work with only epoxy resin and polyurethane. Thus, the stainless steel body can inject P U, Epoxy, and neat cement slurry in to the concrete whereas single component alloy body is used only for P U and epoxy injections. Compact in size, user friendly and cost effective, these pumps find extensive application in numerous industries. The pump can generate pressure up to 100 bars (1500 PSI) which enables pumping epoxy resin and polyurethane very effectively as per the requirement.
Features of Injection Hand Pumps:
- Mounted on a flexible folding stand making it suitable for small jobs in confined places
- Performing small– size jobs daily with ease and reliability
- Available with two versions single component alloy and Stainless steel body
Item Code: MIE-250
With professional applicator views and requirement, we are engaged in offering and designing a wide range of Injection Pumps. Designed in tandem with the set industry standards, these are suitable for easy and fast injection of synthetic resin to the concrete structures. Compact in size, very powerful and operated by electronic drill machine this pump can develop pressure up to 4000 PSI. Furthermore, the pump maintains even & stable working pressure to provide uniform grout injection delivery into the concrete. Thus, even the small cracks are filled neatly throughout the line of grout injection area.
Some of the other highlighting features of the pump are given below:
- Light weight
- Easy to carry along even in basement or confined areas
- Being detachable it is easy to maintain and cleaning can be done conveniently
- Mid size jobs can be performed daily with ease and reliability
Mr. Murtuza Ali
No. 68, Govardhan Garden, J. C. Industrial Estate, Opposite To, D. P. S., Kanakapura Road
Developed and Managed by
IndiaMART InterMESH Limited